10/26/10

Nesting! Round #2.


The nesting thing is a problem. I don't have the space OR the budget OR the husband willing to buy buckets of paint to pack away for a future home.

I just don't understand it.

In my current state, there are few things that make me as giddy as a really good home decorating blog, which, considering the fact that I get giddy over finding loose change in the bottom of my purse, is BIG NEWS, FOLKS.

Young House Love is even bigger news, though, because I fell in love with every room in this adorable home. And immediately declared it to be one of the best decoration/home DIY blogs around, because I am just that discerning.

It's super inspiring, definitely helpful, and surprisingly achievable, which are all very nice things to have in a home blog. And you're probably going to be hopelessly hooked like me.

Don't say I didn't warn you. =)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.