10/11/10

Ho, Ho, *Choke*!


So apparently I've been shopping all the wrong ways for Christmas gifts.

I wasn't aware that there was a problem with my methods, because I happen to consider myself pretty much a shopping NINJA - after all, I've had LOTS of time to perfect my art.

But I seem to have missed the guide for gifting the person who has EVERYTHING. You know. The Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog. I mean, to be fair, it's only been around since 1925, so it's easy to have missed.

But now I have the opportunity to order a custom glass art installation for my loved ones' pool at a tidy little sum of something like $950,000. Or maybe a vintage Leica M9 Neiman Marcus edition camera for about $12,000.

Clearly, I have a lot of work to do before Christmas, 'cause in this family's economy, we'll be lucky to afford glass shards and disposable cameras. ;)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.