10/4/10

Full Neilsen.

I am an opinion ninja.

No, seriously, ask me something. Googles and I will be HAPPY TO ENLIGHTEN YOU, my friend.

[btw, this is not to be confused with uninvited opinions at large. I draw the line at unsolicited dissertations on others' bidnizz. Just so we're clear. ;)]

That's why I was THRILLED to get the Neilsen ratings questionnaire. Who else should be choosing television formatting than a girl who has actually had television a whopping 3 months of her life?

No one, right?

I'm doing it anyway, because they pay $30 and it's FREE MONEY, y'all.

Please don't blame me for the future of television programming, though. It's not like I had a choice in the matter - I HAD to do it.

After all, I was ASKED! ;)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.