10/15/10

Fashion Friday


I might be a teensy, tiny little too addicted to dresses and leggings worn together.

I say this not because I see a problem with that statement, but because my dear husband has taken note of my recent affinity to all things legging related.

And he is not yet a fan. But I'm believing for him. ;)

This week's outfit is one of my favorites to wear. The dress skims my problem areas [covers everything, touches nothing, which is MY FAVORITE WAY TO DRESS] and the leggings keep my legs, well, covered.

Booties are great for balancing out my hips with the skinny cut of the leggings, but I also wear this outfit with flat slouchy boots. I can't pull it off with flats or flip flops well 'cause I'm curvy and it looks just.. off somehow.

I also love all the neutrals together with the pop of red, but I've been known to pair this with other colorful scarves, too, so the sky is the limit!

Dress - Mine's actually more brown/camel and it's BCBG from Marshall's, $29.99
Leggings - American Eagle Jeggings, $49.99
Booties - Chinese Laundry from Ross', $19.99
Scarf - Mine's from last year's Miley Cyrus/Walmart collaboration, a Union Jack print. Approximately $7
Feather earrings - Hippie shop, $3.99! Gotta love 'em.
Silver bangles - Mine are from Kohl's and came in a huge, bojangly set for $14.99.
Louis 'Speedy' bag - totally fake! I'm not gonna lie, I have a couple of good fakes in my handbag collection. Why? 'Cause I can't afford the real ones yet, DUH. ;) Mine was bargained for in the bowels of the Houston import stores for $40. So there's that, or the $700 version from the Louis store.

Happy Friday!
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.