10/8/10

Fashion Friday!

I'm LOVING peacock colors lately, and even though fall colors tend to be earthy, I have this sneaky feeling I'm going to stick with the saturated jewel tones of peacock feathers for awhile yet.

'Cause there's nothing that says I CAN DO SEASONS like a truly glorious turquoise.

Navy sheath dress - Merona [Target], $39.99 [It's oh-so-flattering stretch sateen, THANK YOU, JESUS!]
Aqua blue pumps - Nine West [purchased awhile back for $69.99]
Peacock statement necklace - Hippie shop [my go-to for funky jewelry!] for $19.99
Stone-studded bracelet - Forever 21, $4.99
Stone and chain earrings - Claire's, $8.99
Gold clutch - Resale shop, $1
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.