10/1/10

Fashion Friday Again!



I've been leaning towards peplum waists in my dress-up choices lately, possibly because it gives the illusion of having an actual waist, and heaven knows this girl NEEDS A FIGURE. But also because it's so retro.

And what could be funner than THAT?

This is my polyvore rendition [henceforth to be known as PR on this blog, I just decided. lol] of my church outfit for Sunday.

Peplum shirt - [mine is fully lined, unlike this version - no immodesty here!] from Forever 21 - $15
Skirt - from a Kaspar suit. The jacket is too big but the skirt works. Story of my misporportioned life. ;)
Shoes - Target, $29.99
All jewelry except wedding set - Forever 21, totalling $12.
Clutch - mine is from Dillard's. Very old, not sure how much it was. But fun, just the same!

Have a fashionable weekend! ;)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.