10/12/10

And Now, The Truth About Fat.

Never one to be mistaken for a twig, I have had MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE of diet woes.

Not that I'm bitter, you understand.

But I feel vindicated in my fight with fat because, frankly, I'm going to to dance circles around my skinny counterparts when we're all in the nursing home recreational room.

How do I know? Well, it's SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN, y'all. Having a big bottom and thighs may prevent metabolic disorders like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.

So basically, curvy women might just live longer.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the kitchen whipping up a celebratory pumpkin cheesecake.
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.