9/10/10

This Piggy Went To The Butcher's Block.



I'm sad to report that I have become a victim of a great travesty against all womenkind. The kind of travesty that only time will heal.


My right big toenail met an overzealous pedicurist. Thanks to him [I know, awkward that I have a 'him' pedicurist, right? My husband is the only man who has the right to know how often - or not - I shave my legs, I'm just sayin'.] I now have a sideways crack/split in the middle of my piggy and I'm terrified I'm going to hit something or snag something and cause myself some serious agony.


Is there a statute of limitations for pursuing my legal rights in regards to this? I feel like with Beautiful Nail as my go-to mani/pedi dive, I'm probably forfeiting my rights to any guarantees of quality, you know?


It's a good thing fall, aka boot season, is [almost] here, that's all I know. =)


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.