9/2/10

Tag - You're IT!


I finally tagged, organized, and labeled my posts - old, new, AND unpublished, a feat for which I am inordinately proud.

Proud enough to share my triumph with you, and that's saying something. Having been guilty of wholesale blog abandonment a time or two, I'm trying to catch up with the times and make good on my promise to do better about blogging - so keep an eye out for more updates - I'm on a roll! =)

And just so this post isn't completely boring and meaningless to 100% of you reading this, I want to share a simple, powerful, oh-so-true quote I saw today.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, and people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
Also, the photo can be found on Flickr via Marieab. I'm not nearly this talented with a shot.


There, now. Won't you sleep better knowing that? =)


Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.