9/23/10

Punkin'.

[Yummy photo from Sugarcrafter.]

I might have mentioned it a time or two, but I'm pretty much crazy about fall foods. Or, you know, if you must be literal, I'm SOMEWHAT OBSESSED.

I'm nothing if not honest.

That's why I am SOSOSOSO ready to try this recipe from Sugarcrafter for pumpkin cheesecake. [I'm choosing to ignore the fact that I just sent out an unintentional sos signal, since I'm not willing to be rescued from sugar and pumpkin awesomeness.]

It looks lovely, sounds lovely, and I'm pretty sure it will taste absolutely lovely as well.

I should probably just move an elliptical machine into the kitchen now.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.