9/4/10

One Month Strong. =)




IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!


Granted, it's only our one month mark, and we've been together a lot longer than that, of course, but given the fact that I will jump on ANYTHING that might possibly be the makings of a party because it's fun, and excitement is the spice of life, and also we have this amazing cake recipe hanging on the fridge, it's cause for celebration.


I can't believe it's been a month already, babe, but I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with you a little more every day. You're the best thing I never knew I needed. I love you, punk. =)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.