9/3/10

Love Is Like A Color TV.



I saw this on YouTube and, being the hardcore that I am, I was positive that I could make it through the whole thing without a single tug on my heartstrings. Everyone said it was a tear-jerker, but I figured since I'm not much for cartoons and also I'm TOTALLY STRONG and in control of my emotions, I'd be just fine.

For the record, my calculations were incorrect. My heart was rolling around in a veritable flowerbed of colorful, clingy emotions by the time this clip ended - if I hadn't sucked in a quavering sob-sigh at just the right moment, I'm pretty sure there would have been no stopping the tears.

Marriage makes me sappy.

I dare you to watch this and not be emotional, though. Go on - just try. =)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.