9/14/10

Is This YOU?!


Do you KNOW who I am? Why, just ask googles about me, darling.

No, I'm just kidding. You don't have to do that. Really. You do NOT want to see those pictures from 1994.

I did it, though, because 1) I am highly suggestible and some of my facebook friends were doing it and 2) that was really the only reason.

Holla!

It's not all in vain, though. I mean, I just got this new last name so there's not much in the way of photo evidence lurking around the internets... Yet. But also, because I found this cool site, is this you?, and discovered things about myself that BLEW MY MIND.

Like the fact that my personal animal power is a spotted skunk. I. Had. No. IDEA! Think of the things I can do with my life now that I know this about myself! Also I am of average envowelment, which is a slight disappointment. I also learned how to spell my name in ASCII, which is handy, if, you know, I ever need to spell my name in a conversation with a computer.

Also, since people with my first name are possibly female, according to the site, I am likely to spend too much on beauty products.

It's downright SCARY how much the internets know these days.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.