9/21/10

Cheatin' In The Kitchen.


By my rough estimates, in our 6-week marriage, my husband and I have consumed about 87 ham and swiss croissants. Each.

Exaggeration, you say?

Maybe a little, but the embellishment doesn't change the fact that when we're 1) not hungry at the same time, 2) too far past reasonable mealtime hours to cook a real meal, or 3) feeling lazy, I present D with a plateful of these babies. I know I need to come up with something quick and easy and also nutritious, but so far, it's the canned croissants, every time.

Is this a known phenomenon among housewives? Does anyone else have a go-to food?
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.