9/13/10

Butterfingers.


So.. How's your day going? Mine? Oh, mine's just skippy, thanks so much for asking. Everything is wonderful, except for the part where I just told my friend a recent photo of her bouncing baby boy is "sooooo previous!" and I am now forced to hang my head in shame and cower behind large objects at the grocery store in fear that she will off me for suggesting that her son is socially lagging.

Why would I insult a chubby-cheeked baby like that? I mean, it's not like I'm on to the next [on on to the next] while this poor cherub is stuck being two-thousand-and-late. [Apparently, my musical references are OUT OF CONTROL today. I'm b-b-b-b-b-bad.]

I blame it entirely on Steve Jobs. I believe he made a pact with satan to destroy the respectability of all clumsy persons with an unfortunate affinity for Apple products, because CLEARLY the devil is in charge of the iPhone's autocorrect feature.Or at least, that's MY story, and I'm sticking to it. Why else would my phone forget things like that crucial 'l' in 'public' or that 'whitehouse blackmarket' [love that store!] isn't, in fact, 'whorehouse blackhawk'?

And DON'T GET ME STARTED on the fact that 'me' always autocorrects to "me'" - I am unaware of ANY grammatical situation that would require an apostrophe after the word 'me'. Me's? Me're? Me'll? Even I'm not that bad. At least I know that I'm not the only one in this predicament.

Anyone else have butterfingers around here? =)
Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.