9/14/10

A Bill And A Half..

...Or, since I'm broke and the thought of even that much money not strictly accounted for gives me heart palpitations, let's just call a spade a spade.

IT'S MY 150TH POST!

I wouldn't have gotten here without the support of dear friends and family members who so graciously read my blog and email me encouraging words, even when I say something completely oddball and probably not at all relevant to anyone but me.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty much NEVER going to refuse a chance to ramble, but the fact that I have people like you reading what I'm saying makes it SO much more fun. =)

Thank you. Yep, you. You, the one behind the computer screen.

Let's keep going, ok? =)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.