9/5/10

Arts And Crafts.

Ok, so maybe not the crafts part.

I am seriously out of touch with the gal in me who worked the counter at JoAnn's Fabrics and crafted her precious little heart out.

But I AM still designing, although my recent work is floating around on hard drives not accessible to me at the moment.

And here's a recent portfolio to prove it. =) I'm still working on adding newer work to the sets, but in light of my recent search for [steady] gainful employment, I'm putting my work out into the great, wide internets.

Like it? Know someone who needs it? Don't hesitate to hook a sista up. =)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.