9/22/10

Alien Shoes!


I'm not quite in the market for new workout shoes - which is to say that my hubs would KILL me if I suggested purchasing a 3rd pair of trainers within a 6 month period, especially since I'm not the greatest at actually using them for their intended purpose - but I'm loving these Vibram FiveFingers.

Why? Well, I'm a sucker for marketing and their website makes SO MUCH SENSE, of course. Plus they look hilarious, and if I could get over the whole toe sock feel of them, I'd probably adore them.

If only they came with a bottle of motivation to actually use them. ;)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.