6/17/09

My Favorite James.



Y'all.

I may not have mentioned this, but I have mad love for Jimmy Choo.

Granted, I own exactly one item from the esteemed company, but it's a beautiful handbag-slash-small army tent.

I still count myself a fan, because that totally counts, right?

So the Choos [Can I call you that, darlings?] are creating a lower-cost line for H&M that I am loving, if the above photo is any indication of the budget-friendly offerings.

I'm going to need to pitch a tent on the sidewalk in front of H&M until someone finds me a pair of these shoes in my size.

Please and thank you. :)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.