3/17/09

Top O' The..


..St. Patty's Day to ya!

[Late wishes are better than never wishes, right?]

In keeping with my gloriously unproductive Spring Break, we took Ty to decorate shamrock cookies at ye olde Chick-Fil-A [oh, how I love thee!] for family night - and some of us made sure we wore green so that no one pinched us. Ty was very specific about his hair ["like a leprechaun"] and his clothes ["I hafta wear GREEN!"] and I claimed exemption from the green rule - like I do every year - because, well, I have green eyes, and that's like an Irish free pass. I think. Plus, I already had my outfit picked out.

Thankyouverymuch
.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.