3/3/09

I'm Stylin'



My first job has to rank among the coolest jobs ever. No, seriously! I was an apprenticed interior designer from 14-17.

See?

I told you it was that cool.

I got to develop my own sense of style, learn valuable skills {which might be more attributed to my momma, who has mad DIY skillz - if you need walls painted, ceilings spackled, flooring laid, or light fixtures replaced, you've got your gal}, and play with fabulous, one-of-a-kind decorations in clients' homes.

You can imagine the fun times. My mentor was a fabulous, one-of-a-kind lady that I will always remember with fondness.

So how excited was I to see that Whittaker Woman had posted a link to Sproost, an unbelievably awesome decor and design site?

V-E-R-Y.

I found out, through Sproost's handy-dandy personal style test, that I love the beach, live best in comfortable layouts and cozy furniture, that I'm a country girl, and that I shop on eBay.

...And now I'm suddenly feeling uncomfortably vulnerable and I wonder if Sproost somehow figured out that I secretly want to own a Slanket, too. {Be still, naysayers. ;o)}

So what's your style?

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.