3/3/09

God Is...



I heart this song right down to my toes.

I heart it so much, in fact, that despite the fact that it is basically a shoutin' song meant for high praises in the house of the Lord, it used to be my ringtone. Because I am that cool.

I was churchin' it up, yo!

Every time I hear this song, I think of St. Pete. Sweet mango peach tea and precious company. Good times and crazy times and God's provision, and the sounds of Smokie's mad riffs and heartfelt praises. Even if I nearly jumped out of my skin every time my phone rang.

Behold the goodness {and the awesome testimony} that is Smokie Norful's 'God Is Able'.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.