12/3/08

St. Tarjay


Tarjay, how I love thee. Let me count the ways... You keep me enthralled with your clearance racks, you provide me with endless hours of entertainment in your fabulous home decor department, you stock KitchenAid mixers in three colors, and you pretty much lay down the smack on WalMart. One word: Choxie.

So I was Christmas shopping tonight with my sister and got a little sidetracked. I fell madly in love with this happy little pair of platform sandals; I knew my heart was gone when aforementioned sister pulled them off of the shelf with an incredulous look.

'Oh. My. Gosh.' Says my sister [in chucks] 'Who would wear these?!?!?'

...She didn't need my reply, since I was bouncing down the aisle with a pair in my size to try.

The story ends well for my Christmas list, though; I was good, y'all! I paraded around the shoe department for a minute or twenty [which was no small task, considering the rubber band that held my feet captive] and painfully decided to put them back. I couldn't help but beg for a quick picture, though, 'cause these babies are hawt! That $30 can be better spent, but I want to remember that I wore them. ;o)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.