9/3/08

What The Calorie?!


Does this picture scare you?

If not, then you definitely need to read this article, which will surely give you nightmares and heart palpitations at the sheer volume of calories that you've probably consumed in your lifetime.

I'm just sayin'.

I used to be quite the fan of Chili's 'Paradise Pie' - in fact, for my 18th birthday [and yes, I still remember this] I was promised an entire paradise pie instead of birthday cake and was crushed when it never appeared on my doorstep.

I can be thankful it didn't, though. At 1,600 calories, 78 grams of fat, and 215 grams of carbs, I was actually pretty lucky I didn't have a whole pan of the stuff to tempt me.

I'm officially convinced that I need to jump back on the diet wagon now.

Thank you, MSN.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.