9/5/08

I Heart..

Eddie James. Not only does he put out some pretty amazing songs, he's raw and real in his worship. All that, and he sings one of my all-time favorite songs.

Seriously, he's non-stop.

So this song, Jared Anderson's 'Rescue', became an anthem for me awhile back. I'd heard it many times before, but it didn't hit home until Florida. Then, as NW sang it one Sunday evening, it became mine - and when I came close to the point of insanity [which was often. I'm just sayin'...] and all I wanted to do was scream at a seemingly unresponsive heaven and pound my fists in frustration, I'd tearfully, painfully sing a line or two. A cry for help. A cry for hope.

Clearly, it's a pretty special little ditty. So when I found this youtube video:



which is a let-out-all-the-stops, raw, real version of this song:




I had to immortalize it in blogspeak. Here. 'Cause y'all, this thing is amazing. Listen and love. You won't regret it.

Oh, and have a happy Friday!

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.