7/31/08

What The Blog?!?

Hey, y'all!

So we can say, with great authority, that the world does go on without my bloggin' little self at the keyboard. That's the good news!

The other news is that I still don't really have time to do justice to blogging. For that, I repent in sackcloth and ashes. Or I would, if that wasn't a really complicated thing to do. ;o)

In the last week, I've driven over twenty-three hours (from Ohio to Texas, if you're stalker-curious) alone, stayed in a creepy hotel alone, started two psychology courses, finished one, gotten two fillings (my dentist probably hates me - I hardly ever get to this part of the country to see him!), sent roughly two billion text messages, consumed about ten gallons of coffee, loved on three precious nephews, and learned to play tennis - and I've won approximately zero times, if you're following the counting binge.

And among all of that, I really thought I was going to be able to throw out a blog post or two..

[okay, okay - I couldn't help it, though!]

But clearly, that was a false assumption on my part, and for that, I'm sorry, y'all - I've got all these rambling things to share, but not enough time to stop and share it!

As a peace offering, though, I want to share one of the highlights of my week:

Hanging out with these three little guys was a BLAST! I had a lot of stored-up cuddles [I haven't seen these kids in TOO LONG] so there was a lot of that going on.

I'm going to try to throw out a tweet here and there on twitter, so do keep an eye out for me zooming through, and I promise, I'll be back soon, okay?

Lots of blog loves, y'all! ;o)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.