6/4/08

Where We Do This..

I know that you're all dying to know how I spend my days, right? No? Oh, well, then, pretend to be interested. Yep. Just like that.

So I work for a church currently in a building project, which leaves us cramped into dark, narrow offices at the historic [and totally awesome, if you don't have to deal with it every day] building the church currently uses until our project is complete [some time in early fall].

So what's a girl to do with all that free time in a creativity-fostering environment such as the brown paneled room I live in? [Oh, yes. I said 'live'. Check out this little gem. The biggest slice of my pie is gobbled up by work, and apparently it's a trend. Who knew?!?]

It's called "multi-tasking". This morning, while I was "multi-tasking" at my desk, I found this genius little time waster where one can view hundreds of office spaces completely alike or vastly different to one's own... If one wishes.

I didn't post my workspace there because of severe Mac envy and serious lack of anything cool and exciting parked on my desk, but I can't not share, so in the spirit of multi-tasking, here it is!

Please note the to-do stack chillin' beside my phone. It currently measures at 6" tall and growing. I'm going to get to it.. Soon!




Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.