6/13/08

S'News To Me.


[Why yes, yes I am particularly proud of that tagline. I slay me. *grin*]

So Someone [*evil glare*] captured a particularly scintillating moment in my life recently. Not mentioning names [I'm protecting the guilty by not even going there.. *grin*] but Jesus is watching you, even if I was not.

So this picture? Totally surreal to me. I've never seen myself sleeping [obviously] so it's a new angle.

[And if this is nothing new to you and you've already seen me sleep, I apologize. I was listening to you, really, I was!]

If this picture is surreal, 'Los at Ragamuffin Soul's sleeping video in time-lapsed splendor is downright haunting. I'd try it, myself, but nobody [especially a 'nobody' named ME] wants to see all that.

So how do you sleep?

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.