6/11/08

Here I Am.. To Listen!



So this here's our boy Passion. [I say this like he actually is my boy, which in fact, he is not. I don't know him from Adam. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know me from Eve, either, just so we're clear on that.]

Passion [I'm assuming his mother didn't name him this] is recorded live here - he's singing at the B.B. King Blues Club in Nashville, TN.

Yep, a blues club. And boo is havin' church up in there!

Suh-weet! I love this song! Plus, he's incredibly, incredibly talented. You're going to need to favorite this one. Really. This kid is that good. ;o)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.