6/18/08

Free Freeze!

So if you like [almost] free, fruity stuff, head on over to Taco Bell's website, where you can print a coupon for a free Frutisia Freeze drink [and no, I know absolutely nothing about this drink. I plan to find out all about it, though, so I consider myself an expert-in-the-making.]

Here's the fine print: you have to use it by tomorrow. And you have to make a purchase, but with a value menu like nobody's momma's business, you're good to go with your fruity self and your $.79 frijoles e queso.

Shooooot. I'm all over this! Scrape up the change, momma, I'm going to Taco Bell! ;o)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.