5/23/08

The Sbux Oracle..

You love surveys and tests about you. Don't lie. There's a reason that 40 bajillion 'About Me' MySpace bulletins are posted daily. [Sshh. I know it can't only be me!]

We love talking about us. Yes, we do.

So we shamelessly followed this link to find out what kind of person we are, based upon our usual Starbucks order.

Shoot. I'm incriminating myself with the royal 'we'. Fine, okay - I did it. ;o)

My summer drink, a tall blended strawberry lemonade, dooms me to dullness, according to the Oracle, which promptly labeled me 'lame'.

Hmph. So I did what every self-respecting human would do. I tried again. ;o)

My winter drink, a tall light caramel white chocolate mocha, means that I am 'high maintenance'. Apparently, I am only this way in the winter, so you can sigh with relief now that spring is supposed to have sprung.

Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars


So says the Oracle. Check it - you know you want to! ;o)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.