5/8/08

Inspiration in the strangest places!

I found these nuggets from a recent interview on the 'Today' show and thought they were worth sharing. I'm pretty sure that this is the first [and probably the last] time I've ever written something about this lady, but here's what she had to say:

When asked about why she's adopting from Africa, she said "If I was challenging people to open their minds and hearts, then I had to be willing to stand at the front of the line."

When asked, "What is it that you want to feel about your life?"She responded, "That my soul reached it's true potential. And that I did everything I was put on this earth to do."

Wow. Good stuff right there.

I may not support her music or her motives or anything about her, really [I think she needs Jesus, not Xenu or whoever she believes will be coming in a Scientology-approved spaceship to fly her home] but Madonna's got words, y'all. Or her publicist has words. Or her hairdresser.

Still.

Take inspiration where you find it! ;o)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.