5/28/08

[Almost] True Story.

Yep, I did it. I found my dream man. How do we look together, y'all?!?!? I'm thinkin' he's the whole deal; he's tall, has dark hair, a great smile, he's willing to stand by his woman [that's me, see me?] and he's very agreeable - seriously, I don't hear a peep out of him!

We're registered at Target, Crate and Barrel, and Pottery Barn. You can also send cash, checks, money orders, Chuck-E-Cheese tokens, or credit cards with high spending limits to me. Please save your pocket lint and gum wrappers for a more appropriate occasion.

I told him to let me know if he wanted me to share the wedding gifts, but he didn't say a word - he just smiled.

It looks like we're definitely a go for celebrating our golden years together. ;o)

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.