4/11/08

Haiku, Bamboo, A Toodle-Oo!

Yeah, I become strangely affected by Veggie Tale-esque rhymes and rhythms at 2am.

Don't judge me. (o;

I have the best family in the world [hey, y'all!] and that wonderful family includes a precious baby-who-isn't-a-baby-anymore sister who has a phenomenal way of weaving words together and making them sound poetic.

Our gracious heavenly Father knows that she didn't learn this from me.

Here's a sampling of one of Leah's haiku(s? I'm so bad at this!):

A butterfly's wings
soft and fragile, like my heart
also born to fly.

You can read more at her brand-new poetry blog, http://www.alsoborntofly.blogspot.com.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.