4/10/08

Check these kids out!

Y'all, I'm on a roll here. Seriously, move over, mayan chocolate ice cream! Blogging's my new favorite.

This video reminded me of the good ol' days, hanging out for literally hours on end - singing, playing [for those talented souls who could do all that] or just watching everyone else sing and play [oh, pick me!] in impromptu jam sessions, therefore, it had to be posted.

These kids have pretty good harmony, and they're doing one of my favorite songs, so you should listen. (o; Plus, I think it's hilarious that the one guy is singing with his backpack on. Seriously, folks, this is mad skillz. Those thangs ain't light! *grin*



Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails
blog comments powered by Disqus Creative Commons License
[the alohilana blog] by R. Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at alohilana.blogspot.com.